Whether you are tempted to update your house or just entirely renovate it, there’s no better time to do so than the start of a new decade. After years of monotonous look, it’s time to infuse your home spaces with new vigour. There are always tips and tricks to help you decorate your house, no matter the size of your rooms.
Read on, to find room decor ideas that will make your house ready for a new decade:
1. Add a retro feel with vintage accents: Styling your home with modern accents and antiques give your home a unique charm. When it comes to using vintage accents, it’s all about expressing your personality. A visit to the local thrift store may help you find leather suitcases, candlesticks, water pitchers, gramophone and other items. You can use them as it is or just refurbish them to give them a new look while still retaining the old world charm.
2. Bring in the power of pastels: If you want to leave behind the all-white room, then it’s time to embrace the power of pastels. Tranquil hues like pink, coral, light green and powder blue evoke a playful mood. Light paint colors convert the walls into a canvas that you can decorate with photos and artworks. They are best to make subtle statements. Bring out the cooler side by pairing these colors with steely grey accents.
Are you looking for the best paint for home interior?
For the beautiful interior of a dream home, paint your walls using our super-premium product Silk Glamor Metallic. The product gives the interior walls a rich finish and unmatchable metallic shimmer. Add a spark of sophistication with Silk Glamor . At Berger Paints Nepal, we have a wide range of interior and exterior house colors.
3. Decorate tricky corners with curved furniture: Give a break to sharp edges and straight lines with curved furniture. A circular sectional sofa is the key to create a harmonious look in the living room. It gives the room a sophisticated and cosmopolitan look. A round ottoman can help make use of awkward corners. A coffee table with curves can bring an unexpected architectural element to any room.
4. Master the art of texture: Textures are a great way to add visual interest to rooms. Layering up of different textures in different colors can transform the feeling of any room. Cushions, blankets, and rugs bring a quiet allure to the room. A pink throw blanket on the sofa, a faux mink cushion, and a soft rug can make any room look wonderfully warm and memorable. If you love neutrals, this is your go-to decor idea to make your house downright statement-making.
5. Create an eclectic gallery wall: If you wish to give your room a distinct look, then vintage paintings and photos want you need. A dedicated gallery wall will give the room a spontaneous feel. The photos and artwork give the room some life. A gallery wall creates a focal point to an otherwise simple white wall.
We hope these ideas help you inspire your decorating schemes in 2020! If you wish to read more decor ideas, watch out for this space.