After a hectic day of meetings and chasing deadlines, you want to come back home to a quiet place that helps you to unwind. One of the essential ways to create a cozy vibe in the bedroom is through colour. There are several colours which help you sleep and unwind better. Here, we’ve picked five calming hues that you would love to sleep to and wake up to:
- Heavening Mist (5P0143): One colour that acts as a visual lullaby it is blue. Heavenly Mist reminds us of nature’s simple pleasures — blue ocean and blue sky. This shade of blue gives a room a tranquil appearance. It exudes the essence of calmness. A white bed amidst Heavenly Mist bedroom walls looks like a cloud floating in the blue sky. Heavenly Mist looks naturally soothing and at the time it has an energetic vibe.
2. Blue Bubble (5D0295): Blue Bubble is a moody shade of blue and isn’t the usually the first choice when it comes to soothing colours. Blue Bubble has a calm, cool and collected vibe but at the same time, it has a dramatic effect. To break the monotony of Blue Bubble inject plenty of white and natural elements. A white lamp, a wooden bed, a jute rug, and a jute floor cushion bring the dark wall to life!
3. Bella Mint (4P0096): When it comes to home decor green and its various hues remain underestimated. For an earthy and cozy feel, Bella Mint is the perfect colour. Off-white sofa set and white photo frames take the look to the next level. Bella Mist is an easy colour to work with. You can use darker shades of green as accent hues or you can let bold colours like rich blue to bring out the contrast.
4. White Sphere (8P2679): If you love the neutral colour, then the soothing look of white paint is something you cannot resist. However, if you don’t like the monotony of pure white, opt for White Sphere that has a cool hint of grey. The colour is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms and bathrooms as it ushers in natural light. White Sphere gives the house a classy and soothing look and lets bright accents bring a cheerful vibe to the house.
5. Allure violet (6P0168): To give your house a touch of romance and femininity, use allure violet to nail the look. The colour is so soothing that it is great for both bedrooms and living rooms. The best way to play up Allure Violet, use darker shades of violet for furniture. Add a touch of femininity to your home by introducing a dose of Allure Violet. Start with accent wall to let the colour grow on you.
Bring soothing colours into your house with Berger Paints
Berger Paints is one of the largest paint manufacturers in Nepal with the highest compounded growth in the last decade. We offer a wide range of decorative products with the highest level of customer service. Visit http://bergernepal.com/ to know more about our products and services.