Making the bedroom look luxurious is often perceived as a big challenge as there’s a lot more to do than just invest in premium-quality furniture essentials and showpieces. One of the important areas many homemakers miss out is the walls; the way you dress the walls of your bedroom says a lot about the overall aesthetic of your personal space.
By choosing the right wall colors, you do half of the job of creating a luxurious look in your bedroom. Here are a few tips to give your room a luxurious look:
1. Let the dark color add some drama to your room: Darker shades, like our dark stone-grey shade, Country Hearth (8D1727), has an element of mystique. Its intrinsic alluring character doesn’t fail to intrigue the beholders. This dark shade has a warming character and, therefore, works great for introducing a cozy vibe. Pair this shade with posh and comforting materials such as wood, velvet, silk, and semi-precious metals to up the sophistication quotient of your bedroom.
2. Let the neutral colors bring in an airy feel: One secret trick to nailing a luxurious look in your bedroom is to balance the overall aesthetic of the space. And what better way to do this than by using a white wall color to create a neutral backdrop? Our balanced white shade, Crystal Blade (8P2767) has a muted tone and looks great with other sophisticated neutrals such as beige, gray, and taupe. To complement the balanced look of this wall color, use secondary lightings such as corner lamps and table lamps.
3. Go for a color with matte finish: Blue is another wall color you can count on when it comes to creating a classy look in your bedroom. Choose an off shade of blue, like our shade Sea Drift (5T1052) to introduce a flair of sophistication in a balanced way. The matte finish of the color gives it a unique feel. Pair this off blue shade with other neutrals colors such as wooden brown, taupe, beige, and off-white to make a tasteful impression. Complete the look by using a plush divan bed, premium-quality area rug, and bronze light fixtures.
4. Go for offbeat colors: Violet is the color choice of few because not many know how to style the color in a sophisticated way. The trick to nailing a luxurious look using violet is to pair the wall color with warmer neutrals such as deep taupe, ivory, tan, and faded white. Bare metal finishes on furniture items and showpieces best complement the luxurious aesthetic of the color. Use our deep violet shade, Mohiccan Mist (8T1740) to dress your bedroom walls in a classy way. To get the best look out of this sophisticated shade, welcome more natural light in your bedroom.
5. Go for a subtle and sophisticated look: Lastly, do not forget to consider beige as an option when planning to create a sophisticated color scheme in your bedroom. Our light beige shade, Galactica (8T2690) works wonders in creating making a classy style statement in your personal space. As the shade has an unmistakable neutral aesthetic, it makes a great backdrop to highlight your decor items.
If you want the luxurious look of your bedroom to borrow contemporary style flavors, get recessed lighting installed on the ceiling. Also, antique wooden and metal showpieces make great additions to your sophisticated-looking bedroom.
For a long-lasting luxurious look, choose Berger Silk Glamour Metallic
Up the aesthetics of the wall colors you choose for your bedroom with Berger Silk Glamour Metallic. The premium emulsion is formulated to bring the best out of wall colors and make them last for a long time. Learn more at http://www.bergernepal.com/product/detail/30.