When planning to make a classy style statement in your rooms, choosing the right artwork is one part of the job. Another important part is to creaft the gallery walls you’ve chosen in your rooms.
And in case you’re running short on ideas, we’ve got you covered. Here are a few wall colours that make the perfect
तपाइको घरमा आफुलाई मनपर्ने चित्रहरु सजानउनको लागि तलदिएका रङ्गहरु प्रयोग गर्नुहोसः
There’s no better canvas than the colour white to express your personal style through artwork you love the most. After you’ve chosen a gallery wall, paint it with our rich white shade, Fabulous White (7P0185). As a gallery wall colour, this shade works wonders in best highlighting bright-coloured artwork. For creating a dramatic effect, choose dark-coloured artwork frames as they create a striking contrast with white.
Want to inspire the feeling of an art museum in your room’s gallery wall? You cannot go wrong with grey. The muted undertones of our grey shade, Dusty Grey (8P0206) makes it perfect for showcasing an abstract artwork. To add more style depth to your art museum-like gallery wall, flank both sides of the wall with studio-style floor lamps. Choose to flaunt the entire gallery wall ensemble as the most important highlight of the room or use it as a backdrop in the conversation space of your living room, you can’t go wrong with either.
- Deep Blue
Not every colour works well for a gallery wall where you want to hang photos of your favourite memories. The colour should be such that it looks vivid as well as goes easy on the eyes. Our deep blue shade, Blue Brushstroke (5T1165) ticks all the right boxes for having this characteristic. The rich saturation of this shade gives it a vivid hue which works great for adding a distinct look to your gallery wall.
If you are someone who prefers to break out of the ordinary, use our sophisticated turquoise shade, Daddy’s Home (5T2259) to create a one-of-a-kind gallery wall. Also, using this shade is one way to make sure your gallery wall won’t go unnoticed.
Replicate the gallery wall shown in the image by creating a small cluster of artwork. Accessorize the space with a cushioned seat of a striking colour such as deep red or washed black. Bring in a small table and accessorize it with a vase or bowl of dried flowers for a designer-like decor.
We have more wall colours in store for you
Browse our colour catalogue to explore a vast palette of shades. Access our colour catalogue at http://www.bergernepal.com/colorcatelogue. To know more about our decorative paints and services, call us at toll-free number: 1660-012-3433.
With New year just around the corner, it’s time to make fresh beginnings. It’s time to bid adieu to the winter blues and welcome the warm embrace of the summer. As you are looking forward to taking part in annual carnivals like Bisket Jatra, Sindoor Jatra and Bode Jatra, it’s also time to get your house ready for a fresh start. It may be the time to give your house a makeover so that your renovation plans don’t slip into the next year’s resolution list.
के तपाईंले नयाँ वर्षमा तपाईंको साथीभाइहरुलाई आफ्नो घरमा बोलाउने योजना बनाउँदै हुनुहुन्छ रु यदि हो भने तल दिइएका सुझावहरु तपाईंको घर सजाउन सहयोगी हुन्छः
- Declutter your house: If there’s one resolution that you must make and is to keep your house clutter free. Removing unwanted items from your house is one of the best things that you can do to usher in New Year. Each year, people acquire a mountain of stuff and this one must find things that are no longer usable and get rid of them. Donate things you no longer use, wear. अनावश्यक वस्तुहरुले तपाईंको कोठा फोहोर बनाउँछ । यस्ता वस्तुहरुलाई कोठामा नराख्दा नै राम्रो ।
- Update your house with fresh paints: One easy and chic way to change the feel of your home is to get it painted. A fresh coat of paint brings in natural vitality and effervescence. It brings into a sense of elegance and a feeling of freshness. तल दिइएका रङ्गहरुले तपाईंको घरको मुहार फेर्दछः
Give old furniture a new life: Before you go gung-ho with your renovation, check all your furniture items. Make sure all the cabinets and drawers are in working condition and if not, get them repaired. Make a list of all the furniture items that need a fresh coat of paint. You can use leftover paints to give your old furniture items a fresh lease of life.
- Pink Escape (1P0003): The bright pink is a fun, warm, and poppy colour choice to give your home an airy feel. In the warm summer months, a living room painted in Pink Escape will never make you leave the home, especially on sunny afternoons. Pink Escape will remind you of the flowers in bloom, cool breeze and give your house a carefree look. To make your room look more lively, add potted plants.
- Enticing as spring (4T0892): A glowing shade of green is perfect for the bedroom walls. It makes the bedroom look airy, and tranquil so that you can whisper your dreams. The colour brings in an untamed sophistication that sometimes is missing is neutral colours like beige and tan.
बर्जर पेन्ट्स नेपाल नयाँ वर्षको हार्दिक मंगलमय शुभकामना व्यक्त गर्दछ ।
If you wish to give your house a fresh look to welcome New Year, contact Berger Paints Nepal’s colour consultants. Our Express Painting service can give you a hassle-free painting experience. To know more about us, visit http://bergernepal.com/.
Holi is one of the best festivals to bring home the charm of colours. The festival is all about the onset of warmer weather, sweets and of course, colours.
Yasaile garda Holi ko lagi tapai ko ghar sajawat garda thik rang haru chunna mahattvapurna ho.
Here are a few ideas to get your house Holi-ready:
- Colourful furnishings in every room: The best way to spruce up your bedroom and living room is to place colourful cushions, curtains, and bedspreads. Bright and multi-coloured cushions can add colourful charm to any room. In your bathroom, you can replace drab towels with delightfully colourful towels. Place a bunch of flowers in the vase or crystal bowls filled with flower petals as decorative accents on the centre table or side tables.
- Don’t ignore the flooring: Holi is the best time to bring home bright and vibrant rugs. To bring home a festive vibe, place one in the living room, one in your bedroom and one at the entrance foyer to give your guests an inviting feel. You can make a floral rangoli at the entrance of your house to enhance its beauty. Door entrance and patio are ideal places for rangoli.
- Let the walls do the talking: To give your walls the spark of festivity, decorate them with colourful hangings. If you are hosting a rooftop Holi party and you want to save the walls from getting dirty, then tapestries are the best option. They give the wall a colourful look and save the walls from getting dirty.
- Lighting: Though Holi is the festival of colours and not lights, you can still use colourful lanterns to give your house an offbeat look. During the day, you can just hang them around or place them on the floor. In the evening, place tealights candles in them so that radiate glow and reflect the happiness that the festival brings along with it. You can also decorate the lanterns with marigolds.
- Taking care of your walls: Removing Holi colours and stains from your walls can be quite tricky. It is, therefore, important that you take care of the walls before and after the festivity. If you are getting your house painted before Holi then opt for stain-resistant paints that are easily washable. If you haven’t done that and your walls have gotten dirty, then avoid scrubbing them too hard. Use a soft cloth to get the colours off the wall. If the stains are stubborn and too hard to remove, let Berger Paints’ express painting service give your house a fresh coat of paint without any hassles.
If you are looking to get your house painted faster with automatic machines, then go for Express Painting from Berger Paints Nepal. The innovative service from Berger Paints Nepal offers on-site technical support, trained applicators, mechanised tools and advanced products for faster, cleaner and better results. Call us at 01-5199218 or send a query at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit http://bergernepal.com/ to know more about us.
Your bedroom is your quiet sanctuary where you relax after fighting your daily battles. It is therefore important that the walls of your bedroom promote calm and soothing vibes. You deserve a bedroom that will make you look forward to unwinding at the end of the day and waking up to in the morning.
Here are eight hues that will make your bedroom your sanctuary for serenity:
- Mother (6T2373): Lavender is the perfect colour for your bedroom as it has the regalness of purple without its edginess. A muted shade of lavender like Mother will keep things calm and composed in your bedroom. To bring the colour’s crispiness, introduce a darker shade of lavender in the form of a throw blanket or cushions.
- Aqua Flip (5P0128): Blue is perfect for any place of relaxation as it’s easy on eyes and is soul-soothing. The gracefulness and subtlety of Aqua Flip makes it ideal for the bedroom. To nail this look at home, keep one wall textured and another plain. Keep the floor and the ceiling white to bring out the best in Aqua Flip.
- Bella Mint (4P0096): To bring home the calmness of a forest, paint the walls Bella Mint. The best thing about Bella Mint is that it brings the feeling of serenity with its barely-there shade of green. For a sense of earthiness, decorate the room with light-coloured furniture and keep a plant in the room for that close-to-the-nature feel.
- Hazel Cream: (7P0178): Soft Hazel Cream provides a neutral canvas for different kinds of looks. The colour which has a tinge of gray has a very calming presence. To make it look elegant in a subtle way, stick to light-coloured furniture. Opt for furnishing in shades of white, gray and black. To keep the look minimalist, go for white accents.
- Wishing Pink (1P0008) and Spanish Rose (1T0532): The beauty of pink lies in its simplicity and perkiness. It ushers light in, exudes calmness and evokes a sense of playfulness. Instead of covering the entire wall in pink, use two shades to create a dramatic effect. Paint the top half Wishing Pink and the other half Spanish Rose.
- Sunflower Petal (3D0782): Yellow reminds us of everything bright in life like sunflower and marigold. To create a tranquil look that’s soothing for the soul, go for Sunflower Petal that has the vibrant feel of yellow but isn’t too bright. Pair it with soft furnishings and white accents to make the room feel more intimate.
- Derby (5T2260): To bring home the feeling of sleeping in the lap of the sky, paint your bedroom Derby. For cosy vibes, introduce different colours, textures and patterns in the form of a throw blanket, flower vase, pendant lighting and wall art. For that extra punch, go for glossy cushions.
- Butter In A Cup (7T2432): A soft hue of beige like Butter In A Cup is an ideal colour if you want to choose a timeless colour. Earthy and laidback, beige is contemporary and yet a classic choice of colour. If you have furniture in dark wood, then Butter In A Cup is a great choice as the beige backdrop will let the furniture stand out.
If you are considering to upgrade your bedroom walls with one of these shades, contact Berger Paints colour consultants for their expert advice. We at Berger Paints, one of the largest manufacturers of decorative paints in Nepal, provide technical consultancy as well as express painting. To know about us, visit http://bergernepal.com/.
If you have a spacious bedroom, then you have a rainbow of colours to choose from. When it comes to walls, people often stick to neutral colours, fearing that hot colours will make the room look cramped. But when you are blessed with a spacious bedroom, you don’t have to fear anything. All you need to do is pick your favourite hot colour, let it add a deep, moody, and dramatic feel to the room.
Here are a few hot colours that you can use to give your bedroom a sophisticated and luxurious feel:
- Empress Rose (1D0324): There’s no better colour than Empress Rose to give your bedroom a romantic glow and dramatic effect. The colour of passion gives a lively feel to this bedroom. The golden side table and the golden decor accents look all the more elegant and eye-catching in the backdrop of the Empress Rose wall. To not go too overboard, you can restrict the use of the colour to the accent wall. To let the wall do all the talking, keep furnishing not too bright.
- Summer Sun (3A0386): Yellow is one colour that is contemporary yet timeless, it heightens senses and brings a cheery feel to the room. Summer Sun walls present a strong base for brighter coloured accessories, light furniture, and metallic accents. Use Summer Sun as the main colour and scatter light-coloured accents around the room to balance out the colour.
- Field of Flowers (2A0378): Traditional Field of Flowers on the walls add warmth and vibrancy to this bedroom. Field of Flowers is an unconventional colour that gives the room a bold and beautiful look. The white accessories and white furnishings deliver a certain elegance to the room and give the room a causal vibe.
- Out At Sea (4D2174): Green is a neutral colour neither too cool nor too hot. But with its different hues you can achieve different goals. For a vintage feel, go for a lighter shade of green. However, to create a dramatic effect, go for a darker shade of green like Out At Sea. The dark green wall makes the room feel more welcoming and draws attention to light-coloured furniture, white furnishings, and accents. The colour lends the room a feel of a lush green island. To nail this look at your home, keep the floor and the ceiling light-coloured.
- Golden Tower (3A0244): After a hectic day at work, you would want to come back to a warm bedroom and Golden Tower exactly does that. It makes your bedroom inviting. This happy hue lends depth to the room without overpowering the space. To play up the snug dimensions of the bedroom, go for wooden furniture and furnishing that will stand out. The lamps on both the sides of the bed add softness and privacy to the space.
Got inspired? Do you want your bedroom to look like a cosy retreat? Let colour consultants at Berger Paints help you brighten up your house. You can get in touch with us at 01-5199218. You can mail us at email@example.com to inquire about our services. From classic neutrals to trendiest hues, we have a wide range of decorative colours. Visit http://bergernepal.com/ to explore our decorative paints that will give your walls a colourful look and a silky feel.
When it comes to home decor, millennials are the risk takers. For them, no colour is too risky to try. Whether it’s the kitchen, bathroom or the living room, the millennials want to brighten up every corner of the house. From offbeat hues to bold shades, millennials know how to make a statement.
Here are a few colours that you will find in almost every millennial home:
- Buff Apricot (1P0222): If you think millennial pink is yesterday, think again. The colour is still the rage as it is fun, flattering, and glamorous. This Buff Apricot wall offers a bright background for artwork and your furniture. Without being overwhelming, Buff Apricot lends an extra note of sophistication to the living room. To nail this look, use Buff Apricot and dark-coloured fabric and furniture to create a classy mix and match.
- Lockness (4T0885): When you think of green, the first thing that comes to your mind is nature. Wellness-minded millennials just love every soft reminder of nature and wilderness. A soft shade of green like Lockness gives the living room untamed sophistication of forest and a natural feel. To bring out the effervescence and earthiness of green, then go for light-coloured wooden furniture. If you have a big living room, then paint half the wall Lockness and half white.
- Blue Bubble (5D0295): There’s no colour other than blue that can bring the calmness of the sea and the sky into the house of ever-busy millennials. Blue Bubble walls lend a touch of drama to the room. The white and grey accents give it a nautical feel. The juxtaposition of the white wall with Blue Bubble one is just effortlessly glamorous.
- Park Party (8T2653): Whosoever said that black makes a room dingy, millennials are proving them wrong. The star of the living room is Park Party wall that lends a feeling of a chalkboard. The overwhelming splash of the Fabulous White (7P0185) wall makes the Park Party wall stand out. The use of white furniture and yellow accents are taking the edginess of the dark colour. If you incorporate dark colours into your house, balance with light colours. For instance, if your ceiling is dark coloured, go for light-coloured flooring.
- Summer Sun (3A0386): There’s nothing mellow about yellow and that’s why the millennials are loving it. These Summer Sun walls bring this dining room to life. The white trimmings on the wall gives the room a romantic glow. The Summer Sun walls make the wooden furniture look ravishingly beautiful.
When designing a girl’s bedroom, there’s a lot one can do when it comes to colour schemes, patterns, textures, and layouts. Whether you want to experiment with millennial pink or you just want a bit of feminine touch to your bedroom, if you need a little inspiration we have got you covered. Here are some bedroom decorating ideas for girls of all ages:
- Paint the town pink: The best way to add a feminine touch and glamorous interest to your room is to introduce shades of pink into the room. For a grown-up and chic look, paint only one wall Wishing Pink (1P0008) and let the rest remain in shades of white like Soft Whispers (7P1942). To accentuate the pink wall, use pink furnishings like curtains, throw blankets and cushions in the same shade. For a mature design, you can go for accents that feature neutral colours like white and gray.
- Swing like a girl: Nothing reminds of childlike abandon like a swing. Having a swing in your bedroom not just reminds you of the blissful childhood but it also adds a feminine touch to the room. Paint the wall Fossil Beige (7P0179) so that it serves as a perfect backdrop for your rustic swing, artwork and other accents. Fossil Beige is one colour that will never go out of style as it is open, airy and bounces light. Moreover, Fossil Beige is a flexible colour. You can change your furniture and furnishing without changing the colour of the wall.
- Bright patterns: If you are bored with the idea of pink being associated with girls’ room, then use purple to give your or your daughter’s room a sweet and feminine feel. Why restrict yourself to using one colour when you can use two shades of purple? For the accent wall go for a darker shade of like Lollipop (6D0307) and for other walls opt for Dusty Mauve (6T1380). To further accentuate these colours, opt for a bed that has a carved headboard, making you feel like a queen. To maintain the sophisticated look, keep all the furniture and furnishings white and let the purple walls do the magic.
- Blue isn’t just for boys: Blue becomes even more charming and feminine when it is given the right artistic treatment. A washed out Southern skies (5T1036) accent wall is a great way to play with the colour. Dark blue accents like candles, pots, and rug mix seamlessly with the decor. For cohesiveness, match the colour of throw blanket with that of the wall. Incorporate accessories in such a way that the room looks sweet but at the same time sophisticated.
Every girl and woman has her unique style. If you want to paint your bedroom or any other room in the house, contact Berger Paints to help you choose the right colours. Call us at 01-5199218 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for technical consultancy and colour consultancy. Visit http://bergernepal.com to know more about our decorative paints and services.
Purple is a very distinguishing colour. Whether you go all-out with purple, or merely use it as an accent colour, purple just brightens up every place that it touches. There’s a wide spectrum of purple shades that you can choose from to liven up your space. From minimal to sophisticated, here are a few bedroom decor ideas that show the power of purple:
- Satin Pouch (6D2375): If dark purple is too overwhelming a colour for you, then go for lighter shades like Satin Pouch. Walls painted in Satin Pouch look flattering and alive. To give the toned-down colour an elevated feel, use more than one shade of purple on the walls. To give soothing Satin Pouch a strong punch of people, paint the bottom portion of the wall in darker shades of purple like Elegant Eggplant (6A1384). To up the eclectic feel of the room, choose accessories in both the shades of purple and play around with the contrast.
- Woollen Sleeve (6D2366): Woollen Sleeve serves as a great accent colour and it accentuates the rug that includes the shade. A bold purple accent wall and matching furnishing give striking results. This hue of purple is so royal that it is bound to make a statement. The colour ties everything together in the room. The use of white and golden lamps is balancing out the edginess of Woollen Sleeve.
- Parisian Purple (6T1332): Parisian Purple is an eye-catchy colour with oh-so-dreamy feel. No matter what the weather is outside, the Parisian Purple bedroom will always make you feel relaxed and give you an at-home feeling. To nail this look at home, you can use pops of purple on the bed to mimic a fairytale castle. To break the monotony of the colour use a bed with a golden frame.
- Lilac Scarf (6D2304): If you are a minimalist and purple is too bold a colour for you then, Lilac Scarf is your saviour. The colour is not too purple, not too blue and not too gray. It has a hint of all the colours. Like a Lavender field, Lilac Scarf is soothing and a joy to look at. The colour is so subtle and sophisticated that you can paint all the walls Lilac Scarf without the need for an accent colour. To nail this look , keep accessories of similar shades of purple and limit the number and colour of accents. If you want to break up the colour, then do it naturally by adding either flowers or with wooden furniture that would give the room subtle hints of sophistication.
Whether you want your house to look bold, vibrant or sophisticated, Berger Paints can help you paint your dream house the way you want. Berger Paints Nepal is one of the largest manufacturers of decorative paints in Nepal. For technical and colour consultancy, get in touch with us – call at 01-5199218 or email us at email@example.com. Visit http://bergernepal.com to know more about our products and services.
Your baby’s nursery can be more than just a traditional pastel-coloured affair. With a creative perspective and the right decor elements, you can transform the room into a stylish and comfortable space. After all, you’ll be spending a lot of time in the room with your baby. So, why not make it fun?
Here’s a handpicked list of decor tips to help you give your baby’s nursery a stylish makeover:
- White for an effervescent ambience: White is easily a good colour choice for styling your baby’s nursery as it is soothing to the eyes. The balanced tones of white make it a perfect colour to create a neutral, comforting backdrop in the space. And guess what? Neutral backdrops work wonders in highlighting the style of furniture and other decor items in the room.
Also, white is versatile; it can work well with traditional as well as modern decor style. Our faded white shade, Rock Salt (7P0186) isn’t overly bright and is the right choice for creating comforting visual in the space.
- Dreamy days with pink: If you want your baby’s nursery to look cute, pink is the right colour to go for as it has a tender and warming character. Our classy pink shade, Beauty And The Beach (7P1626) has a rosy appeal and is a fine fit for your baby’s room. Balance this shade with neutral-coloured baby crib, curtains, and area rugs.
- Create a tropical paradise with green: Green replicates the colour of mother nature and evokes a feeling of serenity. The anxiety-reducing character of green makes it a perfect colour choice for your baby’s nursery. The colour is also a good choice for creating a learning environment in the room as it improves concentration due to its intrinsic relaxing character.
Our light green shade, Leafy Splendour (4T0893) has a muted tinge and doesn’t contain the edginess of bright green. Draw more naturistic inspiration to the room by combining this shade with other natural colours such as blue, white, and brown.
- Light blue for peacefulness: The light blue colour has a soothing effect on the eyes and calms the mind and body. A breathable light blue backdrop can be beneficial for babies who have trouble sleeping. Also, if the summer months are hot in your area, a blue-painted nursery can keep the heat away.
Use blue in your baby’s nursery the sophisticated way by choosing our light blue shade, Aqua Ice (5P0125). Make sure to use soft rugs, plenty of throw pillows, and soft toys to up the comfort quotient of the room.
- Summer fun with yellow: Yellow is a great colour to create a lively and cheery ambience in your baby’s nursery. However, make sure to use this colour mindfully as a bright shade can seem harsh on the eyes and can agitate babies.
Our lime yellow shade, Ringing Bells (3D2076) comes as a perfect solution to avoid this issue. The shade has a balanced saturation and offsets the uneasiness associated with harshness in brightly-illuminated rooms. Use this shade in combination with other comforting colours such as cream and light blue.
Green is the colour of vibrant plants and trees. It is the colour of growth and progress. Decorating your house in different hues of green will just bring in a touch of earthy nature and refreshing feel. There are endless hues of green that you can use to give your walls a fresh lease of life.
Here are a few shades of green that you can use to give your house a minty fresh look:
- Leafy Splendor (4T0893): Pale green wall gives this living room an airy and relaxed feel. The Leafy Splendor wall and the Fabulous White wall that are juxtaposed give the house a lively contrast. It makes the house look feminine, minimalistic, and one-of-a-kind. The wooden furniture and the brown rug bring out the earthiness in green. The vertical plants, cushions, and throw blanket introduce different shades of green. To nail this look at your house, use Leafy Splendor on the accent wall and let other walls remain white.
- Water lilies (4T2119): Green is usually not the first colour that comes to one’s mind when it comes to decorating the bathroom. A fresh coat of Water lilies can give your bathroom a splash of personality. The wooden bathroom counter and white wall-mounted lamps add an intriguing visual interest to the bathroom. The plant in the corner is making Water lilies wall all the more vibrant. Add mirrors to your bathroom to give an illusion of more space if you have a small bathroom to paint.
- Jade Jewel (4D0959): The Jade Jewel accent wall gives the bedroom a serene feel and creates a cocoon that is as quiet as a forest. The gentle green walls act as a vibrant backdrop for artwork and other wall accents. The light-coloured bed and the white furnishings create elements of interest, without being too overwhelming. The area rug adds texture without grabbing too much attention. The plants give the room a natural feel. The potted plants act as natural accents that infuse life into this bedroom.
- Flash Of Green (4A0405): If you think that green is not your colour but you still want to experiment, then let Flash of Green give your all-white living entrance a vibrant feel. The Flash of Green door and the wall trimmings are just enough to lend your house an eclectic look. The matching green vase makes the space welcoming and inviting.
With so many different colours, shades and combinations to choose from, choosing decorative colours for your home and office can be quite overwhelming. Let colour consultants at Berger Paints Nepal help you with their expert advice. To get in touch with us, call at 01-5199218. You can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about our services. Visit http://bergernepal.com/ to know more about our products and services.