As your little ones grow to teenagers, they may no longer associate the bubbly colors of the rooms that they once loved. For teenagers, their rooms are more than just a place to sleep. It’s the place where they study, chill out with their friends and sometimes escape the world of adults. By the time kids are teenagers, they usually have their own distinct taste. With some help from you, they can create their own oyster. Here are a few vibrant colours that are bright but not childish:
1. Aqua flip (5P0128): On the cusp of adulthood, teenage years can be a rollercoaster ride. This Aqua Flip room is apt for a teenager as the color is relaxing and will make the room more sophisticated than the childhood room. Aqua Flip lends the room a youthful vibe and provides a tranquil background for your teen to decorate them with posters and photos. The white pieces of furniture give a fabulous touch to this room.
2. Tree Shade (8T0346): Gray may not be the go-to color for your teenager’s room. Our Tree Shade is rebellious edgy and yet sophisticated. Accented with bright colored furniture pieces, gray can add depth to the room. The yellow throw rug and bean bag provide a fun and fresh zing to the room. For design-conscious teen, this room has a modern and sleek vibe. Strategic doses of colors here and there are chic but not juvenile.
3. Coral Sea (1T0223): A Coral Sea room makes for a sweet space an excellent choice for a youth bedroom, specifically girls who want to ditch pink. The color brings out sophistication, yet exudes youthfulness. This coral room is a great example of how pastel colors can make any room look trendy and fresh. The room has the perfect blend of cheerful and contemporary look and your teen and her friends would love to chill out in this room.
4. Orange Charm (3D0236): Orange is a vibrant and perky color for bedrooms. Orange Charm can bring a lively vibe into a teenager’s room. As orange is a dramatic color, contrast it with a cool blue and white hue for a subtle look. Blue furnishing and white furniture will balance out the edginess of Orange Charm. Ceiling and window trimmings provide a soothing, subtle touch of white that helps to maintain harmony. For teens who love a bit of drama, Orange charm is the perfect color. To give the room personal touch, use wall stencils or decals.
5. Leafy Splendour (4T0893): A light shade of green is one of the easiest color to decorate with. It gives the room a crisp and fresh look without being too overwhelming. Soft green walls in the shade of Leafy Splendour will give your teen’s room an airy feel. The color is so versatile that you can choose furniture in a variety of colors. Small decor items such as lighting, throw pillows and storage are also great places to incorporate a pop of colors into the room.
Get beautiful walls with eco-friendly paints
Got inspired? From peaceful blues and tranquil greens, there an array of colours that can take the look of your child’s bathroom to the next level. To give your teen’s bedroom a refreshing new look, browse our catalog www.bergernepal.com/colorcatelogue/index/27. Our household decorative products are environment friendly and have no added lead and very low content of VOC (Volatile organic compound) so that you and your family can breathe easy in your newly-painted house.